Monday, October 6, 2008

First Session Wrap-up

Donk here: Well just over 2 hours on FT and I racked up a 6 buy-in profit. My buy-ins are half max $10's on the .10/.25 tables. I didn't lose a full stack at any stage and avoided all of my usual brain meltdowns................................ except one.

Knowing my session was going to be reviewed was enough to tighten me up, reign in my blufftastic tendencies and keep my internal mad gambler at bay ...... almost completely. Mr. Hyde did emerge at one point where my paranoia told me the goose to the left was trying to bluff me off my blind. I defended my 10,8 suited with a 3-bet and proceded to pump money in on the flop and turn with a straight draw. Of course I didnt hit and his 2nd top pair stood up.

See for yourselves what a real Donk I was:

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($4.50)
Hero (BB) ($23)
UTG ($5.20)
UTG+1 ($5.75)
MP1 ($5.10)
MP2 ($15.80)
CO ($18.05)
Button ($17.25)

Preflop: Hero is BB with ,
4 folds, CO raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.35, CO calls $1.60

Flop: ($4.80) , , (2 players)
Hero bets $3.75, CO calls $3.75

Turn: ($12.30) (3 players)
Hero bets $7.25, CO raises to $11.95 (All-In), Hero calls $4.70

River: ($36.20) (3 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $36.20 | Rake: $1.80

Results in white below:
Hero had 10, 8 (high card, King).
CO had A, J (one pair, Jacks).
Outcome: CO won $34.40







No comments: